Our Black Angus beef cattle are 100% grassfed and finished thriving on grass and mineral only. Using natures' methods along with daily moves to fresh quality pasture, the beeves produced at Pleasant Valley Family Farms provide tender and succulent beef high in vitamins and minerals.
Our beeves hang for 21 days prior to cutting resulting in a tender flavorful eating experience.
Comes in vacuum sealed packaging for long term freezing...if you can stand to wait that long :)
Please contact us if any item you are interested in is out of stock for next availability.
Grassfinished Eye of Round Roast
Compared with grain-fed beef, the 100% grass-fed beef was:
- Lower in total fat
- Higher in beta-carotene
- Higher in vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol)
- Higher in B vitamins thiamin and riboflavin
- Higher in minerals calcium, magnesium, and potassium
- Higher in total omega-3's
- A healthier ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids (1.65 vs 4.84)
- Higher in CLA (cis-9 trans-11), a potential cancer fighter
- Higher in vaccenic acid (which can be transformed into CLA)